From a Landline TV series for AOL called Kids Re-Enact Oscar Movies, here’s The Kids Are All Right. Mark Ruffalo kid pretty much nails it. For a story about lesbians, that movie sure sucked a big wiener.
- This Week In Review: The Best, Worst And Awesome Of The Internet. |Uproxx|
- Naked Sledging: Great Sport, or Greatest? |UproxxNews|
- 24 Geeky Wisconsin Protest Signs. |GammaSquad|
- Oscar movies with Corgis. So much better now. |WarmingGlow|
- Mega Gallery: The Least Intimidating Pictures Of Ice Cube. |FDGallery|
Anne Hathaway’s Oscar outfits. I like her better about 10 pounds heavier, but she still looked pretty good. |via SuicideBlonde|
- Playboy Goes To The Movies. |Playboy|
- Insane Clown Posse vs. “The King’s Speech”. |Buzzfeed|
- Louis C.K. asked Donald Rumsfeld if he’s a lizard. |WWTDD|
- Quentin Tarantino’s Star Wars. |UnrealityMag|
- Chris Brown Blames Satan For Releasing New Rihanna Abuse Photos. |TheSuperficial|
- Your dad dances like an angel. |GorillaMask|
- James Franco gettin’ dressed. |TheDailyWhat|
- Does this look like the face of a man who stuffed his own poop in his mouth and spit it at cops? |BostonBarstoolSports|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.