(the player below takes a second to load. here’s a direct link to the file.)
Lindy West was back this week and we had a whole slew of topics to discuss, which unfortunately (or fortunately) got dropped like ordinance from a metaphorical fighter jet when the Charlie Sheen tape hit late afternoon. My God, it’s gold. He’s like the villain in an Adam Sandler movie. Playing it for people who had no idea what they were in for was like watching people see 2 Girls 1 Cup for the first time.
- Opening: we briefly discuss my birthday party before the Charlie Sheen stuff
- 9-minutes: We start playing Charlie Sheen clips. My God, they are amazing.
- 22-minutes: Charlie Sheen talks his tattoo of fighter jets dropping Giving Tree apples, aka Gnarly Gnarlyness. Trivia: both he and Baby Goose have Giving Tree tattoos.
- 37-minutes: Charlie Sheen talks watching Jaws on his yacht.
- 49-minutes: We actually discussed Catfish for about five minutes like we’d planned.
- 1 Hour, 2 Minutes: Lindy and I tortured ourselves with Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son.
[sent in by Monte]
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.