There should probably be some law against me posting something this weird this early in the morning. Anyway, it’s called “Nicolas Cage Wants Cake” and it comes from Harry Partridge. You can find an mp3 of it here. It’s pretty self-explanatory and yet… not. File it one under “strangely mesmerizing.” Pathetically, I couldn’t figure out which Nic Cage film that line came from without Google, but apparently it’s from The Family Man, one of the few of his I’ve never seen. Which Brett Ratner directed. No wonder all the dialog is about food.
DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Space Race 2020: USA vs. the robots. |Uproxx|
- This kitty didn’t like the other kitty’s top hat. |WarmingGlow|
- Panda’s wrap up of the Vuvuzela meme absolutely slays me. |GammaSquad|
- That English goalie says he was distracted by breaking up with his girlfriend, and probably all that sand in his huge, huge vagina. |WithLeather|
- Hell yes: every clip of Zach Galifianakis from Tim & Eric. |AdultSwim|
- The massive, collaborative video for Johnny Cash’s “Ain’t No Grave.” |Urlesque|
- The 10 dumbest hackers in movie history. |Fark|
- “Lockers fall over on an unlucky stripper.” |GorillaMask|
- USA vs England, Lego edition. |NextRound|
- The top ten deadliest animals on Earth. |Gunaxin|
- The most shocking deaths in Hollywood films. |Guyism|
- Seven amusement parks we’d like to see. |UnrealityMag|
- Six actors who need to play a villain. |ScreenJunkies|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.