This video’s called ‘At-At Day Afternoon’, and it’s about having a Star Wars At-At for a pet. It already has more than 100,000 views. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was optioned for a feature by the end of the month.
DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Robopanda’s “Sixteen Intriguing Businesses.” |Uproxx|
- Warming Glow contributor Slothrop’s Whatever Happened to the Epic Miniseries? |Uproxx|
- Hip Hop country dancing is the new scariest thing. Seriously, this is pretty effed up. |WarmingGlow|
- White devil Brian Scalabrine spits hot fire. |WithLeather|
- This cat has BIONIC PAWS. All the better to bury its poop with. Ha, stupid cats, so dainty. (*craps on floor*). |GammaSquad|
- 30 by 30′s “A Tale of Two Escobars.” |SmokingSection|
- Crunk babies get crunk, a video compilation. Of crunkness. |Urlesque|
- 13 songs we wish were comic books. |ComicsAlliance|
- Mmm, I love gif animations. Especially bouncing boobs and Al Sharpton dancing. Mostly the second one. |HolyTaco|
- Oderus Urungus of GWAR chooses his Top 10 War Films. |Ranker|
- Emma Watthon lookth nithe thethe dayth. |via SuicideBlonde|
- Russian airline commercials are better. The actual planes, however, are still built by teams of drunks with no regulations. |nextround|
- The 10 best rock star film performances. |ScreenJunkies|
- I didn’t want to review Grown Ups, so I made those nerds at Pajiba do it, just like my math homework. Now put it in my handwriting, nerd! |Pajiba|
- Alex Trebek, autotuned. |FListed|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.