After the jump, James Nguyen tells you how to enter the Birdemic Demand It Contest. Me, I just love this screencap.
DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Today’s Uproxx feature brought to you by fat guys with expensive knives. |Uproxx|
- The math of predicting divorces. (Worth a click solely for the cat-related banner pic). |GammaSquad|
- This one-year-old girl can snowboard. I dunno, I still prefer ladies who “ski”, gnome sayin? (*taps nostril, hip thrusts*). |WithLeather|
- Here are two pilots, one from Will Arnett and the creator of Arrested Development, the other from Paul Reiser. Guess which one is NBC. Side note — Worse show, Mad About You or Caroline in the City? |WarmingGlow|
- Smoking Section: Reflection Eternal. |SmokingSection|
- The Tarantula Hawk is a giant wasp that eats tarantulas. You know what they say, the enemy of my enemy is OH MY GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE. |Urlesque|
- New Miss USA knows her way around a stripper pole. |Guyism|
- My ex-classmate James Franco returning toe General Hospital. |TVSquad|
- 300 producers planning Julius Caesar trilogy. I’d settle for another season of Rome. |InsideMovies|
- Bret Michaels wore his bandanna throughout his hospital stay. “If I’m going out, I want to go out rockin’”. |Fark|
- The five most popular celebrities you’ve never heard of. |Pajiba|
- Michael Jai White was on the Adam Carolla podcast and it was awesome. |AdamCarolla|
- 10 awesome covered comics. |ComicsAlliance|
As promised, Jesus (maybe?) and Hitler.