There’s a new trailer out for the Joe Carnahan-directed A-Team, and this one seems specially designed for the person who saw the first one and said, “Hmm, not ridiculous enough.” Besides more of the parachuting-a-tank-out-of-an-airplane-and-shooting-other-planes-with-it scene, we’ve also got:
- Liam Neeson as Hannibal pulling the old Shawshank Redemption trick… for a cigar. Just buy it at the commissary, show off.
- “I ain’t flyin on no planes!” is now “Oh hell naw. I ain’t steppin foot on any type a aircraft.” Well la di dah, looks like someone‘s dating an English major.
- Instead of BA saying “I pity the fool!’, he just has “PITY” and “FOOL” tattooed on his knuckles. …Right, because just saying the line would’ve been stupid.
- District 9‘s Sharlto Copley as Murdock tries to jump start a van with a defibrillator. About which Hannibal says “My kind of guy.” Aw, I love that electricity-ignorant f*ck.
- RAIL GRINDING DOWN A SKYSCRAPER, OOH WHA AH AH-AH!
- BASE jump to parachute snagged on the skids of passing helicopter. You know they planned that sh*t too.
As you all know, I grip it and rip it and live life with a lot of flair on a daily basis, but even I might have to keister a couple Red Bulls to get through this. Ooh, and I almost forgot: Brad Cooper shirtless. I knew there was a reason I had that vaseline out.
[available in HD at Apple]