Chareth Cutestory sent me this video shot by Greg Williams for Esquire. It might not be the best thing to start your work day with, unless you want to get fired for touching yourself, but I couldn’t very well not share it with you either. That would’ve been totally not cool.
DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Ufford‘s latest Uproxx feature: The top 20 5-second films. |Uproxx|
- And Chodin’s first Uproxx feature contribution, If the Golden Girls Were Wu-Tang Clan Members. |Uproxx|
- Bob Barker and his fruity lollipop microphone gettin’ pervy with ladies. Sorta. |WarmingGlow|
- Takashi Miike, he of Gozu, Ichi the Killer, Sukiyaki Western Django fame, has a new trailer out. Shockingly, it’s really weird and Japanese. |GammaSquad|
- Better know a draft pick: Mike Kafka. |KSK|
- In honor of Biggie Day yesterday, watch Nick Broomfield’s Tupac and Biggie documentary. |SmokingSection|
- Colin Farrell didn’t like Miami Vice. |InsideMovies|
- Terrier vs. Sprinler: Who ya got? |Urlesque|
- The 15 best pictures of Christina Hendricks. You had me at “huge titties.” |UnrealityMag|
- Trampoliner lands on his head. |CollegeHumor|
- 8 celebrity autobiographies we’d like to see. |HolyTaco|
- The 8 best fictional beers on TV. |ScreenJunkies|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.