DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Burnsy wrote a new Uproxx feature, so make sure you slap his ass on the way to the showers (in a hetero way). “8 Ways to Make Your Pet an Internet Sensation.” |Uproxx|
- Mayor Bloomberg with Snooki, The Situation, and some chick from Hair, your argument is invalid. |WarmingGlow|
- New Hampshire state representative’s Facebook status: “Anime is proof two nukes weren’t enough.” |GammaSquad|
- Tim Tebow helps some douche propose. |WithLeather|
- Junk food may be addictive as crack, reports fatty apologists. |Asylum|
- Chat Roulette Piano part 2. |CollegeHumor|
- Jesus, man, how much more complicated can we make a f*cking razor? |AskMen|
- Surprise, Tila Tequila is a whore, dresses like a whore, does whorey things. |DrunkenStepfather|
- 6 people you meet in a holding cell. Spoiler alert: three of them are Gary Busey. |CoedMag|
- “Mark Millar to Edit San Diego Comic-Con Edition of Wizard Magazine,” I wrote before bathing in clearasil. |ComicsAlliance|
- Auto Smiley makes emoticons from your real smiles, meaning there’s now something even more pointless than that the sh*t that makes a yellow smiley face from your emoticons. |Urlesque|
- More radical changes in store for So You Think You Can Dance. If you guessed one of the is me giving a sh*t, you are wrong. |InsideTV|
- Sherlock Holmes and the other new DVD releases this week. |InsideMovies|
- The 10 most annoying corporate-speak phrases and what they mean. |Guyism|
- 15 rare photos of celebrities. |UnrealityMag|
- AMC orders more “Walking Dead” series. |ScreenJunkies|
- 7 People You’ll Find at the DMV. |HolyTaco|
Here’s my ugly mug with James Nguyen at the Birdemic premiere. Should be another screening this weekend in NYC, more info as it comes. There was a way better one of him holding a coat hanger, but it was on my digital camera that I got drunk and left in a cab that pulled a runner on. So… yeah. Good times. …And also, here’s “Force by Forcewest“, because it’s awesome.
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.