DAILY CIRCLE J LINKS
- Ha, I liked it when she fell. |WithLeather|
- “I’m Anthony Bourdain. I cook. I write. I travel. I eat. I do oceans of cocaine. And I’m hungry for more.” |KissingSuzyKolber|
- A brief history of That’s What She Said. Isn’t that a Stephen Hawking book? |WarmingGlow|
- Cavs invent new stat for Lebron James. |TSS|
- Amir Sadollah makes his picks for UFC 109 this Saturday. |G4|
- The new head of DC comic wants to do a Watchmen sequel, at least until Alan Moore firebombs him. |GammaSquad|
- The biggest snack food stadium ever. |HolyTaco|
- Demetri Martin and Sarah Silverman on a couch. |ScreenJunkies|
- Videogame character mug shots. |CollegeHumor|
- The most Razzie-nominated stars of all time. |InsideMovies|
- In South Carolina, you don’t need a boat to water ski, just a backhoe. How is this more cost-effective again? |UnCoached|
Thanks to Patty for the picture, wherever it came from
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.