Monkey in a turban, monkey on a skateboard, monkey doing karate, monkey doing a rail grind, a Delorean — Yes, 2006′s Spymate really has it all. Submitter Ryan claims it’s the same monkey from Most Vertical Primate. If that’s true, that monkey is like Vin Diesel meets Marlon Brando meets a monkey. Not hard to imagine such a meeting now that I think about it.
DAILY CIRCLE J LINKS
- David Goyer left some show I don’t watch to write Dark Knight sequel. His absence will be felt… by someone. |GammaSquad|
- Poland accidentally put Pedobear in a newspaper. Which I guess is no worse than how they built their submarines. |WithLeather|
- Nostalgia is great and all, but let’s not kid ourselves, Saved By the Bell sucked. |WarmingGlow|
- “Terrorism experts” are busy exploring the possibilities of exploding breast implants. I can see where this is going, horny TSA agents. |FListed|
- 15 movie posters with appropriate video game names. |UnrealityMag|
- What would’ve happened if Marty McFly went back in time and actually followed through on boning his mom. Finally. It always bugged me that McFly was acting like such a pussy about that. |CollegeHumor|
- You don’t have to read the squishy love stuff, but if you’ve got the time, vote for my friends. Yes this is shameless, but I’d rather they win than someone who wouldn’t invite me. |UWC|
- 2 Girls 1 Phone. |Atom|
- Wanna learn how to shoot people from a helicopter? ’Course ya do. |G4|
- The six most successful career redefining roles. |Pajiba|
- The always epic fan-fiction Friday. |ToplessRobot|
- Road to the Oscars Best Actress showdown. |ScreenJunkies|
- 25 pictures of Verne Troyer with hot chicks. |HolyTaco|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.