I didn’t want to use a cat video today, I really didn’t. And then this came along. So stupid. So entertaining. [via OhHaveYouSeenThis]
DAILY CIRCLE J. LINKS
- Comedy Central might cancel Jeff Dunham’s show! …Because he was already making more money than they’re paying him. *sigh* (And for the record, I don’t think it’s necessarily fair to call him a racist. He’s just bad at comedy). |WarmingGlow|
- Icy road car pinball. My favorite part is the crashing. That’s what the movie Crash could’ve used more of. |HolyTaco|
- Seven supermodels who can’t act. Look, I don’t need you to be Brando, just feign interest. Pretend the gun and duct tape aren’t here. |ScreenJunkies|
- Harold Ramis says Ghostbusters 3 will shoot this summer. |Heeb|
- If movies of the 00′s had come out in other decades. |CollegeHumor|
- Freaky children’s books, including “Never Smile at a Monkey.” I prefer the Junior Kama Sutra. |UnrealityMag|
- TMZ is launching TMZ Sports. Here’s hoping this leads to Harvey Levin getting his ass kicked by an athlete with an attitude, not like those pussy actors he usually deals with. |WithLeather|
After the jump, numbers 5 through 1 on MTV’s most awkward interview moments, including John Cusack is allergic to boomboxes.
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.