You know you’re being toilet trained in Japan when anthropomorphic tigers are singing “Poo poo, come out, come out.” Be sure to watch until the live-action segment at the end. GRR, TOILET TIGERS!
Daily Circle Jerk Links:
- Cleaning up the planet with “high-tech hijinks.” |Asylum|
- The 10 hottest sports chicks in movies. |BleacherReport|
- The most violent drag race crashes. Now we’re talkin. |EpicCarnival|
- Check out Rock Band’s Lego Freddie Mercury. I really don’t get this. Why the middle man? Why not make him look like actual Freddie Mercury? Gamers are weird. |ToplessRobot|
- Game review of NBA 2K10. |G4|
- Teach your little girl to be the best janitor ever! |HolyTaco|
- Vanilla Ice’s South African beer commercial. |FListed|
- The Season Finale of the Legend of Neil. Can you believe it’s over? |Atom|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.