Here’s a clip from Patrick Swayze’s first movie, Skatetown U.S.A., a roller-disco movie, in which he plays the awesomely porny-sounding “Ace Johnson.” This was back when roller disco was still cool, mind you. I mean, I assume it was. It looks pretty queer to me. *tucks in sequined shirt*
YOUR DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS
- Vitor Belfort is pumped for his comeback and says he’s going to eat babies and drink your pee. I think. I dunno, I couldn’t really understand him, to be honest. |Recall|
- Dungeons and Dragons has soda flavors. And no, none of them are “nerd”. |ToplessRobot|
- Check out Vice Magazine’s new Film Issue. Or don’t. Whatever man, it’s your funeral. |Vice|
- The 23 greatest Michael Jordan commercials of all time. Get it? Because he was number 23? Whatever, bro. What do you know. |HailMaryJane|
- New Black Dynamite promo from Fight Smack in the Orphanage. |SmokingSection|
- The 12 Geekiest eBay sales. |ScreenJunkies|
- Does Kanye West have Asperger’s? Probably, I hear he likes eating ass burgers. And putting fishsticks in his mouth. |HolyTaco|
- Review of a video game with Eliza Dushku in it. |G4|
Thanks to Mason for the tip
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.