Here’s six minutes of behind-the-scenes footage from the making of The Goonies. 85% of it is director Richard Donner yelling at kids or yelling about kids or talking about how much he hates kids (ahh, childhood), but there’s also a soundtrack with some totally sweet synth-pop. In fact, before I knew it, I was wearing these zebra-print jazzercise pants and thrusting my crotch bulge. Haha, Goonies, huh? [via Buzzfeed]
Daily Circle Jerk Links:
- If you’ve got an extra thousand dollars burning a hole in your mom’s g-string, you can buy Dee Snider’s Teenage Survival Guide or How to be a Legend in Your Own Lunch Time. Seriously though, $1,000. |Amazon|
- The four unluckiest men in sports. At first I saw the picture they used of Phil Mickelson and thought he’d taken a golf ball to the wang parts, which would indeed be unlucky. Unless you’re into that sort of thing. |OpenSports|
- The History of Batman in Video Games. RE: an idea for your thesis, you’re welcome. |ComicsAlliance|
- Crap, looks like we missed “National Go Topless Day”. |Gunaxin|
- Ed Kennedy died. But don’t be sad, he’s with his mistress now, and she’s still young and nubile. |Yahoo|
- Hot chicks doin’ Yoga. |NextRound|
- Terrible celebrity endorsement ideas. |ScreenJunkies|
- The 25 hottest Facebook pics. Oh sure, I get robbed yet again. |HolyTaco|
- A couple of guys who got thrown out of Inglourious Basterds. |FoggyMonocle|
- I didn’t click this link, but the title was “puppet rodeo.” |Atom|
- The best parts of every Ernest movie. Hell yes. |CollegeHumor|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.