This is a commercial from the Netherlands that uses a guy who guts a stripper alive as a metaphor for gutting fish alive. Wait, are they trying to say gutting fish alive is bad? This ad isn’t effective at all. [via videogum]
Your Daily Circle Jerk links:
- Projectile vomiting: a picture gallery. |HolyTaco|
- Andy Rooney reviews Brüno. |ScreenJunkies| *not Andy Rooney
- Investigating the phenomenon of the competitive Air Sex Championships in NYC. I think someone invited me to this and I didn’t go because just the thought of it reminded me of the Ottoman humpers and they terrify me. Turns out it’s just a bunch of greasy hipsters with ironic facial hair. Either way, good decision on my part. |Atom/Asylum|
- Atheists converge on a house where a man finds a watermelon that says “There is no God” in it. |CollegeHumor|
- Angelina Jolie vs. Megan Fox, a comparison. |CelebJihad|
- 8 Videos to remind us how awesome Pauly Shore used to be. Rip him all you want, I still say Adopted looks funny. |UnCoached|
- A-listers who got animated. |UnrealityMag|
- Stacy Keibler bikini/lingerie gallery. Really, Stacy Keibler? |BannedinHollywood|
- People getting hit in the head with balls. You can never have too many of these. |EpicCarnival|
- The top 10 moments of Michael Jackson’s memorial. I gotta say, at this point I kind of wish Michael Jackson had never been born. |BrokenCool|
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.