According to LatinoReview, Danny Trejo has joined the cast of The Expendables, possibly as the “main bad guy”. With Sylvester Stallone writing and directing, Trejo joins a cast that already includes Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren, Forrest Whitaker, Randy Couture, and a cameo by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Be advised, however, that the film does come with a few warnings:
- The Expendables is not recommended for children, the elderly, people with heart conditions, or Belgians
- Cover all open sores or lesions before viewing The Expendables
- Pregnant woman should not handle tickets to The Expendables
- Athletes should avoid The Expendables as it may cause false positives to drug tests
- Some viewers may experience acne, shirtlessness, or uncontrollable vomiting
- The Expendables may cause erectile malfunction and increased ejaculate
- The Expendables is not recommended for patients predisposed to rectal bleeding
- In early trials, a low percentage of women who watched The Expendables experienced immaculate conception
- If you watch The Expendables while pregnant, expect to give birth – to a baby with hairy balls.
I want more like this!
Follow Film Drunk on Facebook and get the latest movie news and humor before everyone else.