Hey FilmDrunkards, Matt from With Leather here. For reasons completely beyond my understanding, AXE sent me to the Sundance Film Festival. And I was given a bunch of free shit, presumably under the pretense that I write something about the free shit. So, uh, here it is (clockwise from top left):
- World’s most comfortable robe. I won’t be needing these any more. **burns pants**
- Divine dark chocolate bar. Mmmmm… tastes like fair trade.
- Bean digital camera by Argus. It’s waterproof, so I can finally get good pictures of myself in the shower.
- Xacti digital movie camera by Sanyo. It’s waterproof, so I won’t be needing these pictures of me showering. **throws Bean away**
- Givenchy mascara. I look terrific!
- Notebook and pen.
- Sephora gift bag. Shut up! It’s for my mom!
- AXE Detailer. It hurts my scabs.
- Twenty-year supply of AXE body sprays and shower gels. I couldn’t turn around in Sundance without knocking one of these bottles over. It was like they were a foreign animal introduced to an environment with no natural enemies.
Full report of the weekend is on tap for tomorrow. There might even be some discussion of movies or something.